Our English with Business Management course will be beneficial for those who aspire to become managers, establish businesses or take up a corporate career. This course also helps students and working professionals who want to improve their English language skills through studying business management.
Objectives of the course:
- To help you improve your English language skills, which will give you the confidence to effectively perform at the workplace or in future academic studies.
- To develop and practice the vocabulary and structures used in a business environment and provide an understanding of the commercial world.
- To equip you with the necessary entrepreneurial or business skills needed in order to take advantage of global markets and profit from opportunities.
Duration of the Course:
2 to 36 weeks
Hours per week
Fees per week
|2-11 Weeks - £260.00 per week
12 Weeks - £3,000 (£250.00 per week)
24 Weeks - £5,760 (£240.00 per week)
36 Weeks - £8,280 (£230.00 per week)
• Leadership, Self and Creating the Future.
• The Board, Executive and Good Governance.
• Learning from Leadership Pathways.
• Dynamics of Leadership.
• Managing Operational Performance.
• Reflective Leadership.
• Authentic Leadership.
• Responsible Leadership.
• Strategic Leadership.
• Transactional Leadership.
• Transformational Leadership.
• Organisational Change and Transition.
• Creativity and Innovation in Leadership.
• Leaderships Ethics.
• Innovation for Rethinking Management.
• Innovation: management and policy.
• Innovation systems, networks and social capital.
• Digital creativity and new media management.
• Economics and governance of innovation and institutions.
• Creativity and Innovation in practice.
• Innovation versus inventions.
• Impact of continuous innovation on business sustainability.
• Entrepreneurial strategy.
• Entrepreneurial financial management.
• Entrepreneurial Marketing.
• Financing the venture.
• Transforming sales strategy.
• Leading entrepreneurial ventures.
• Entrepreneurial Mindset.
• Entrepreneurial skills.
• Small Business Management.
• Principles of Project Management.
• Financial Aspects of Project Management.
• Organisational Aspects of Project Management.
• Project Management in Practice.
• Project Management Methods and Tools.
• Project Management in an International Context.
• Risk and Crisis Management.
• Work-based Project.
• Project stages and life cycle.
• Sustainable Project Management.
Business Planning / Strategy:
• Introduction to Strategy.
• The Environment – SWOT and PESTLE.
• Strategic Capability.
• Expectations and Purposes.
• Business Level and Networking Strategy.
• Corporate Level and International Strategy.
• Directions and Methods of Development.
• Organising for Success.
• Enabling Success.
• Managing Strategic Change.
Finance for Business :
• Sources of Finance.
• Types of Finance.
• Book Keeping.
• Credit Control.
• Costing and Pricing.
• Accounting and Finance.
• Financial Reporting and Analysis.
• Management of Finance.
Train to be a Manager :
• Your role as a Manager.
• Key Management Tasks and Competencies.
• Reasons for Failure or Success.
• Setting Team Objectives.
• When and How to Delegate?
• Motivating Individuals for High Performance.
• How to Motivate People?
• Communicating to Staff.
• Listening Skills.
• Giving Staff Feedback.
• Running Effective Meetings.
• Monitoring and Controlling.
• Appraisals - The Steps to Success.
• Guide to Successful Counselling.
• Training and Developing Staff.
Principles of Marketing:
• Introduction to Marketing.
• Marketing Basics.
• Market Research.
• Customers and markets.
• 4 Ps in marketing.
• Marketing Plan.
• Marketing Environment.
• Buyer Behaviour.
• Marketing Audit.
Please note, syllabus may be subject to slight alterations.