Advanced General English Course
• discuss current issues at length such as; globalization, humour, behaviour and lifestyle, health, education, gender and age differences, relationships, success, business and finance, trends in science.
• make decisions, give instructions, argue a point of view, come to a decision
• give presentations and tell an interesting story
• understand varieties of accent and different forms of English
• use different strategies to perform reading tasks for examinations and tests.
• produce a report, write a news article and effective formal and less formal e-mails
• write essays expressing a point of view and describing cause and effect
• use collocations, phrasal verbs, idioms and expressions for everyday life situations